Nice morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning .....

6th February 2024 (Tuesday)     08.00.... the wind has moderated, the overnight cloud and rain is


moving south, and our weather forecast for today is .... 23.5 second pause.... 'sunny with a fresh breeze'!   It's going to be a bonnie day with loads o' clean, fresh air:  in other words....a play day.   And.... I'm feeling almost 'bright eyed and bushy tailed'.    The wind is going to freshen (F6) around the middle of the day, but precipitation isn't mentioned.


18.00    It has been a lovely, albeit slightly cooler than of late, day and I have enjoyed it.  I even went up to the golf course to catch the setting sun.    In the morning I went to Methil to sample Alice's latest batch o' biscuits (shortbread);  they passed the Alberto test, but Alice isn't sure.   Maggie always criticized her own baking;  and  Alice does that too.    Anyway after a cuppa and a couple of shortie biscuits we went to the Scoonie Care Home to visit three of Alice's friends.    The Care Home is being renovated o we had a roundabout way of getting in.    Oh... there are 4 way temporary traffic lights at the Scoonie roundabout,  they are a nuisance.


22.30
    I'm tired after a busy day;.... so tomorrow will be a 'rest day'.   Myra is picking me up and we're going to the 'friendship Lunch' in the Elie kirk Hall, that is the only 'plan' I have hot tomorrow.... at the moment.   The weather forecast is good;  there will be a wintry feel to the air but we should miss all the wintry weather.   I might get the bike out for a turn round 'The Ferrie'., if it isn't too cold and windy tomorrow.
My bone scan result came through all clear, so I'm happy aboot that.   No further action required, apart from the regular blood tests (every 6 months).  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....