Bright and breezy....

19th February 2024 (Monday)    12.30 .... We have a bright and breezy Spring day here and I

Kincraig Cliffs - Earlsferry.

have been out enjoying it.   It's a bit too breezy for me  so I only went up to the Chapel Green area had pottered around there.   I don't particularly like going out with the camera in the middle part of the day, but the wind is expected to freshen and there's the chance of light showers .... which is why I was out at midday.   I met a few people doing the Coastal Path and the golf course had golfers dotted around, but the villages seemed are quieter than they were last week.




21.00    Ferry Road was 'Closed' during working hours today which meant there was work going on at the Broomlees - Kinneuchar section of the roadworks.   I thought about going up to see what was happening but the sky had clouded over .... and I was busy transferring photographs.  I'm wondering if that bit of the roadworks will be finished this week.   
My muscles are still still with biking but they'll get a rest for the next few days as the weather forecast for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mentions precipitation.

Dome Park - Chapel Green.

I must admit that I am enjoying working with the older digital photographs; it's the quick browse after transferring that's exciting.   The big job... and probably even more interesting, is going to be scanning the old 35mm film photographs to get them on to external hard drives.   The 'browsing' will happen when I'm scanning the 35mm photographs.  That will most likely be a winter job;  unless we have another wet summer.
 
Biking has made me awfie tired in the evenings (as well as the afternoon) so it's another early night for 'the boy'.   I had a hot shower at 17.30 and have been in my loungers ever since;  going to bed will be easy.

'Light rain and afresh breeze' is our weather for tomorrow;  and I'm looking for sunny spells so that I can have a quick, albeit short, run out on the bike!




















Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....