Overcast .....

20th February 2024 (Tuesday)   08.30 .... The sky is heavily overcast but it's dry, though it looks

A blink of sun on the beach.

like the rain, that's mentioned in the weather forecast, isn't far away;  there's a light, warm, SW breeze.   I'm looking for sunny spells later.... and hoping to get out on the bike for turn round the villages.

14.15    We've had a couple of sunny spells... and shower of the  light rain mentioned in the forecast;  so it has been a reasonably pleasant day.   I went round the villages (bike) when the sunny spells arrived and was lucky enough to get back to Ivy just as the first spot o' rain started to fall.    Although the sky was mostly overcast, it was overcast in a bonnie way.... and I got myself a few more photos for the 'Alberto' archive.   The 'plan' now is to make another cuppa then settle down in front of the tele ... and have a catnap.  

19.30    I've had another enjoyable (and busy) day;  I managed a run out on the bike before the weather deteriorated... and I have transferred 3472 Folders containing 151,937 digital photographs; and there's more to do.   They are not just local photos; everywhere I go I photograph... a lot.  When I'm auld I'll be able to  browse my way through all the places Maggie and I visited.... and all the places I've been since 2009.   It's great what the computer can do; I clicked one or two buttons and it came up with the total.  Nae wonder I'm tired!   I'm a happy boy.


I was watching the weather forecast earlier and tomorrow morning is going to be 'wet and windy'.... but the band of rain should clear away by early afternoon.

22.15   It's tiring work this moving photographs around so, having had my bedtime drink I am now orf to bed to read my book.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....