Bonnie, quiet morning....

15th February 2024 (Thursday)     08.00 .... 'light rain and light winds' is the weather forecast ...

and we have had some rain overnight;  but it is 'fair', and a bonnie, albeit overcast, morning at the moment.   I suppose we can expect some spells of light rain now and again.... and maybe a few sunny spells.  Unfortunately this is not good breathing weather, so not going on the Mining Museum trip was the right decision for me.   I'll have a quiet day transferring photographs..... with time out for a run up to the 'paper shop' .... and maybe even down to the harbour.

17.30    The light rain and drizzle didn't relent until a mid afternoon so I didn't go out in the car;  but I had a wander up to the golf course about 15.30. for a wee bit o' exercise.   It was still misty but not raining..... and quite warm....there wasn't a breath of wind so nae wind chill!

Most of the day the weather was  perfect for doing what I was  doing;  transferring photos as planned.   I transferred 12 DVD's on to an external hard drive.... and still have 80 to do.   Most DVD's have between 4  -5000 photographs on them so there's lot of work still to do.   It isn't heavy work!

22.30    Alice had a great time at the Mining Museum;  the weather was much the same as ours, but they were inside most of the time:  but I am glad that I didn't go;  I'd have been nuisance.    Anyway I've had  a busy day with the computer... and some of the photographs I've transferred have brought back loads of happy memories.   I only look at a random selection and I like what I'm seeing.   I'm transferring onto tard drives because they are easier to work from.  

17th green.

'Drizzle and a gentle breeze' is forecast for tomorrow so I should get a few more (DVD's) done.   The drizzle is forecast to arrive late in the afternoon so I might take the bike out for a we run, then charge up the battery;  I'm assuming there's enough life in the battery to go for the wee run!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....