Overcast with frisky wind....

27th February 2024 (Tuesday)    08.30.... The sky is mostly overcast with light rain blowing in


the fresh South-westerly wind;  however the sky should break up to give sunny spells around midday/early afternoon.  Though windier than it has been for the past few days the air feels softer.  It's a good morning to be 'Spring cleaning;  and, I might go biking in the afternoon.... if it isn't to windy.

21.00   Progress is being made with both the DVD's and the Spring cleaning;  but I have to admit that the Spring cleaning is losing out to the DVD's by a big margin.   The weather improved rapidly in the morning so I did a washing... on what was, by morning coffee time.... a good drying day.  

During my 'lunch break' I was watching the ongoing Royal Mail saga.   From the comfy chair I was sitting in  it looks like the main thing now is finding someone to blame.  I think a 'scapegoat' is what they are searching for.


The temperature dropped in the middle of the afternoon so I didn't go out on the bike;  but went down to the harbour in the car at sunset time.   The sun set early as there was a bank of low cloud across the Western horizon.   The harbour was quiet;  but there was one water boarder having a good time with the fresh wind.   That board has a 'leg' on it that raises the board above the water thus eliminating a bumpy ride.

'Light rain' is mentioned in our weather forecast for tomorrow... with sunny spells.  I'll have another 'work' day like today.  I'm weary tonight;  I think the 'Spring' cleaning might be put on hold tomorrow.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....