Dreich morrrrrrrning .....

 10th February 2024 (Saturday)    08.30.... It's a bleak looking morrrrrrrrrning.  The wind has


moderated and the rain is lighter, but its not a bonnie start to the weekend;  definitely not a 'play day' at the moment.  All the Fife Cams are grey.... and even 'Blob' was looking a bit bedraggled at 'breakfast' time.   I don't think we're going to have 'sunny spells' today.... maybe tomorrow afternoon.   Must go...slight flap on....I'm hungry!

20.30  Iain arrived at 10.20.... just as I was making a cuppa;  so we enjoyed a cuppa before doing ay 'work'   The first thing Iain did was show me how to operate the DVD reader on the laptop;  it's easy enough to operate I didn't know where the 'eject' button was.   This now allows me to read al my DVD's with the older digital photographs.   There will be a lot of reminiscing when I doing that.   In fact I began to do that, immediately after we had another cuppa and before Iain started to tidy up the garden.


After lunch Iain started to sort out the wee hut;  and I continued with transferring DVD's onto external hard drives.  We didn't go anywhere with the cameras but did get a lot of work done.   I'm looking forward to transferring DVD's, now and again, over the next few months.

We're going to be doing some more 'work' tomorrow morning, and Iain will travel home after lunch.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....