Damp start to the morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning.....

 21st February 2024 (Wednesday)    09.00 .... After few bonnie Spring like days, it's


disappointing to waken up to a dreich morrrrrrrning;  however the wetness means that there's no dust in the air.... though gills, to extract the oxygen from the rain, would be handy.   However 'sunny spells' are coming out way, early in the afternoon.   When they arrive I'd like to get the bike out, though I very much doubt if I will.... probably too much water  lying around.    I'll have an interesting morning on the computer.

18.30    Although the sunny spells arrived  in the afternoon I didn't get out on the bike:  a migraine kicked in an hour or so after the above update and that sorted out any thoughts that I had about biking.  I took the pills and had a lazy day transferring photographs, drinking copious amounts of liquid.... (water and tea)....and dozing in front of the tele.   I set a timer to alert me when to change the DVD's .... and did a lot of transferring.... in between catnaps.


The wind freshened (and felt colder) and the day ended 'bright and breezy';  which is more than could be said of me today.   I'm going to have another cuppa (with another couple of pills) after this update, and continue with the 'work'.   It's not hard work .... but it made, what has been a bummer of a day (for me), an interesting one.

20.45    It's a  bonnie night but there's a drop in the temperature.... but we should have a 'bright and breezy' day tomorrow.... but cold in the fresh wind.   There's a chance of light rain showers in the early part of the morrrrrrrrning.   I need to do a shopping so will head for Leven (and Methil);  the problem being which road to take.   If I'm going as far as the 'Y' junction (B942) I might as well go to The Store':  I was kind of hoping that the bit between Broomlees and the Kinneuchar junction would be finished and  'open' by now; but the sign on the Ferry Road tells me that it isn't, and is 'closed'  during working hours.

22.00   Today's News that, practice missiles launched from a Trident submarine failed twice in succession is worrying.  One place not to be if they ever have to launch  live missiles.... is on board a Trident submarine!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....