Breezy ....

4th February 2024 (Sunday)    08.00 .... 'Cloudy with the chance of light rain showers.... and
Interesting clouds over The Royal 'Burrow'.

sunny spells' is the forecast for KY9 today (I added the sunny spells);  not a bad forecast considering the time of year.  Snowdrops have already brought the first breath of Spring, soon to be joined by daffodils, budding trees, and frolicking lambs.   Let's hope that winter doesn't have a sting in it's tail.... as it sometimes does .... now that I'm looking forward to Spring!

19.00    On the way to Leven I passed a field with a flock o' craws 'feedin a storm'.... the forecast for tomorrow is 'windy and wet' so that might well be the storm they are getting ready for.   I was on my way to Methil, to visit (and torment) Alice.   She had been baking semolina biscuits and they had to be sampled.  The biscuits are excellent.... but har ... er ...not soft; crisp.  We had a good blether... that lasted until lunch time.    Lunch was 'Lip Smackin' chicken done in sauce.... my word that was very tasty, followed by Apple Crumble.   I'm on a diet ... again!  


I had to wash Saharan dust off the car windscreen this morning;  a change from scrapin' ice off it.  It seems along way for dust to travel; but it is very fine.... and it had me thinkin' o' warmer places... like Cyprus. 

This has been a restful day for me so tomorrow will be a 'work'/ potter around kind o' day.   The weather forecast is 'strong winds and rain'; hmmmm.... could be a 'computer stuff' day.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....