Windy and wet ....

8th November 2023 (Wednesday)    08.00.... There's much wetness  just now... in fact it's a

This guy is thinking 'love' things!

miserable start to the day:  however the rain should begin to clear soon and give us a 'sunny spells' afternoon.   That's not a bad forecast;  I'll  potter around Ivy in the morning then go out in the car in the afternoon.

15.30   The rain cleared away before morrrrning coffee' and we've had a cracker of an afternoon... albeit cool in the frisky breeze.    I went up to Elie to hand in my prescription, and pick up the paper.  That mission was half completed.... I forgot about the paper.;  but remembered to visit the harbour.   'Port Servicer' (not the most imaginative of names)was working off the harbour (sewage outlet pipe?) a windsurfer enjoying the brisk wind around the Bay, and a couple of people taking photographs.   And me.  

The stone masons brought a load of... yep ... stones for the cladding;  it's all going to look awfie bonnie when finished.  


21.00    It has been a bonnie (and busy) day;  now I'm ready to settle down and watch 'Shetland'.   I spent most of the afternoon drawing:  I resisted the temptation to go out on the bike .... because of the cold wind.

Tomorrow's weather is  going to be much the same as today's was;  sunny spells and quite cool in a fresh NW breeze.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....