Bonnie morrrrrrrning ....

19th November 2023 (Sunday)    08.00.... Although the sky is mostly overcast just now it is


going to clear to give us a sunny spells day.... and its not cold for this time of year.   In fact I have a washing going through the machine in anticipation of a good drying day. drying day: there's a light breeze from the southwest so it's looking good.   As for me, I'm vertical, and feeling playful but this is going to be another 'stay in and warm' day: I'll go for the paper after hanging out the washing.  

11.30    The 'Sunday Post'  (got to keep up wi' Oor Wullie and The Broons) has been uplifted .... and the harbour visited.   There was a lot of activity around the harbour area .... including in and on the water.   In the water we had a group of swimmers (see photo above) doing some kind of exercise routine, on the water we had a single wind surfer  who seemed to be trying out a new sail, and around the harbour we had folk out for an early morning wander.


The 'paper shop' was also busy; in fact I get the impression that Elie and Earlsferry are a recognised short break destination nowadays;  which I can well understand because we live in a bonnie area of the UK.... even when the weather is not at it's best Elie and Earlsferry, and indeed the whole of the East Neuk, in very camera friendly.   I got a bonnie set of 'Today ad Elie and Earlsferry' photographs to 'play' with after lunch.  I'll have morning coffee now; after an enjoyable morning.   



13.30    The washing I hung out is drying but it's not the best of drying days.... and light rain is forecast for later in the afternoon so I'm keeping  an eye on the weather.    Not the easiest of jobs when I keep falling asleep.   I really think I'm suffering from the after effects of the 'jabs (10 days ago) cos' I feel lethargic.   Luckily I still enjoy drawing .... and drinking loads o' teas helps to keep me awake.

18.30    The weather has been kind today;  the rain that was forecast has yet to arrive, and  the washing I hung out was nearly dry... it has been ironed and is now hanging in front of a radiator to finish off the drying.   

I have a blood test at 08.45 tomorrow (Elie surgery), so an early bit of  action; however that leaves the rest of the day for me.   I suspect that tomorrow is going to be another 'rest day' ; it all depends on the weather really.




















Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....