Another calm morning ....

7th November 2023 (Tuesday)     08.45 .... the stonemasons are busy in the back garden, I am


vertical and almost awake, 'Blob' has had his breakfast and I am about to have mine.   The 'plan' is to go to Leven, do some shopping, visit Alice..... then draw/ rest in the afternoon.   Must 'go'... slight 'Flap on'; lots to do.   

21.00    This has been a hectic day for 'the boy'.    I did the shopping as per plan.... welll... not quite as per plan;  I forgot the list that I'd so carefully written last night.   I checked when I got home and discovered that all the items I really want I'd bought;  so it wasn't a disaster.  I picked up a few extra things .... just in case they were on the list.

I enjoyed morrrrrrrrning coffee, and a blether with Alice; then Alice said that she'd made soup so I had lunch too.  I'm a happy boy'.   As is normal when I get back to Ivy I put the kettle on, put the messages in their assorted corners, make a cuppa, switch on the tele;  and fell asleep.    I must have been tired because I slept for nearly an hour.   When I woke up, and got my eyeballs pointing in the same direction, I made a fresh mug o' tea and a biscuit.


The stonemason's are making amazing progress ... and the new walls look really good;  which is good because there was a building there many years ago.   Whether is was a stable or something I don't know but we (Maggie and me) found the jawbone of a horse when digging in the back garden many years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....