Calm and peaceful ..... so is the weather

17th November 2023 (Friday)     07.30 .... It's a quiet morning ... or was before 'Blob' started

Quiet Firth of Forth.

gein' it laldie from the top o' the Rowan tree.   He sounds happy.   (I was puttin' the bucket out when Blob fired up).   I haven't decided on a 'plan' yet;   the weather forecast is 'good' , but there is a chance of light showers in the next couple of hours, so it's a multiple choice activities  day.  It depends on how the mood takes me..... at the moment it's taking me towards the kitchen and the kettle.

11.00    After the aforementioned visit to the kitchen 'the mood' eventually had me going to Leven to do the weekend shopping;  I only went to Sainsbury's thinking I might bump into Alice and Karen, but I missed them.  Actually Sainsbury's is busier now that there's a choice of different priced items: and a lot of elderly folk do their shopping first thing,..... this made me feel 'young'.   (I wish).   Anyway I left Sainsbury's with a reasonable amount of real food.... and some odd goodies (they must have jumped into the trolley as I wandered round).   The stone masons are busy so I'm going to make another cuppa and then get the pencils out.


20.00    Oops... there's a change on wi' the weather;  actually not much of  a change at all.... just back to 
'heavy rain with a moderate breeze'.  If that's how the weather turns out tomorrow will be a 'drawing day' and I'm in the mood for drawing just now.   I'm glad that I did the shopping today;  driving in the rain is no joy.  I was expecting a showery weather tomorrow; perhaps the 'heavy' rain is going to give way to sunny spells by lunchtime.




22.30    I've been oot at the bucket just now and  the air feels more like frost;  no matter what the weather is I'm in a drawing mood but I will take time out to bumble down to the harbour at some point.... assuming it is showery.   Must 'go' 'slight flap on';  I forgot to make the bedtime drink before I began watching The Good Ship Murder.   I won't be going on a cruise!   
I've put up a couple of 'progress photographs  of today's 'work' by the team working on the new Ferry
Lodge extension.   I have also been 'working' but I'm not going to let you see the drawing until I think it's finished'
The apex of the gable is almost 'iggzactly'  the height I thought it would be looking from The Hutte.   It's going to look bonnie when finished.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....