Frosty .....

29th November 2023 (Wednesday)     08.00 ....There some action at the Ferry Corner at 06.30; 
Ferry Corner - 06.30.

a bloke sorting out the signage for the works on Ferry Wynd, and a milk delivery van turning:  I  happened to be giving 'Blob' his breakfast at the time.   It's frosty just now, but it should be a bonnie morning, but cloudier, with the chance of light showers in the afternoon.    It's a 'stay in and stay warm' day for me.





12.00    I feel like I have been a busy 'boy' this morning .... even though I haven't done very much; but what I have done I enjoyed doing.   After the car windscreen had cleared I went for the paper(s) and, feeling brave even though t was cold, I went to the 'arbour.  The only action was the RNLI Life Savers hut being removed for the winter, a few seagulls flapping around showing an interest in something behind the pier that I couldn't see... but they obviously could, and a couple being taken for a walk by their mutt.   A relaxing scene... apart from the seagulls that were still circling around. 

Since then the sky has started to cloud over and the temperature drop to almost the bitterly cold level.   I won't be going out again today.

14.45    I've just surfaced after my afternoon catnap to find we have a wet and dismal looking afternoon.  Precipitation was mentioned in the weather forecast for today right enough, so I shouldn't have been surprised;  but  I am (surprised i.e.), because I didn't expect the rain to be quite so ... well rainy!   I was expecting light showery kind o' rain.    I think another cuppa  is required  to get me into 'full alert' mode; before going back to the drawing board'.  

18.45   I'm thinkin' that the 'Kinneuchar Project' drawing is finished and I'll take photo of it tomorrow.  I have to do that up in The Hutte because the light is much better.   There's another 'Kinneuchar Project' drawing that I want to do but that will be after I have done one of the Ferry Corner.
If the rain/sleet we had this afternoon/evening freezes overnight there could be icy roads tomorrow

morning.... how bad the roads are, depends on how hard the frost is.   It was raining when I was out about an hour ago so it's not freezing;  the frost comes in when the sky clears. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....