Wet and windy ....

13th November 2023 (Monday)    09.00.... when I looked out at 06.00 it looked like it had been
Morning ....

raining all night so I went back to bed;  that was after having had  seven hours unbroken sleep.   I eventually got up at 08.15... and it's still raining.   I'm on my second cuppa and  about to have breakfast.  This is going to be a drawing day.   My exercise?.... walking to and back from the kitchen!   It is not a morning for doing the coastal walk;  having said that ....there could be some interesting photographs is you are doing the 'CW'!   The wind is from the East.... and there's a Yellow warning for rain that includes Fife.... even The Royal Burrow!


18.30    The rain moved away by lunch time and we had a three hour or so interlude of sunny spells before the cloud moved over again and we now have heavy rain.   I took advantage of the dry spell and had a wander up to the golf course and was rewarded with an interesting sky.   That said, the clouds were rolling back in again and it was spitting rain by the time I was back in Ivy.

...afternoon.

It has been a good day for drawing.... and I made good progress;  however the ongoing News from Downing Street diverted me now and again.   I think that is now finished and we now have a changed team of Cabinet Ministers.   There's no real difference because they all come out of the same mould;  it will still be Party, self, .... and.. there's something else.... oh aye country.






21.30    Although the weather has been mostly 'iffy' I've enjoyed a busy day drawing when it was wet, and the walk up to the golf course in the dry part of the afternoon.    I'm not long in from being out at the bucket and can tell you that it is wet, windy and cold just now.... and the forecast for tomorrow is not very encouraging; 'light rain with a moderate breeze' being the forecast.   
I'm going to make the bedtime chocolate then find something to watch on the tele;  the 'news' is so depressing I don't like watching it but we have to keep up with what's going on in the World even

though it is sad.  Anti Semitism is apparently on the rise all around the World;  surely the biggest cause for the rise in anti Semitism at the present time, is the way the Israel Defence Force is 'getting rid of Hamas'.  I understand why the IDF are doing it after the evil of the 7th October.... it's the seemingly indiscriminate way they are doing it.  We live in sad times right enough;  blundering our way into WWIII if we're not careful. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....