Damp ....

18th November 2023 (Saturday)   08.30 ....we have light rain just now but the overcast sky is

showing promise of breaking up, so we should have sunny spells by morrrrrrrrrning coffee time (I'll have an early morning coffee).  I'm feeling fine but choked up with a cold (I wondered why I've been sleeping so much recently); I feel bright and almost breezy in fact.  That said, I'm glad that I did  the shopping yesterday and can have a quiet day in Ivy with the pens and pencils.  

10.00    I am having morrrrrrrrrring coffee earlier than usual, thinking that the 'sunny spells might come our way, but it's not happening.   Not just now anyway.... but they will.   I've been browsing the archive and am going back in time with today's photographs:  in fact I think I have found my next pen and pencil drawing project.   Yesterday's goodies! ... I've just, this 'minit', remembered them!

15.30   When they eventually arrived the sunny spells, though not very long lasting, were very welcome....  but it has been a day of mixed up weather right enough.  However tomorrow is going to be brighter.   


I've been busy  on the computer and on the drawing board and have had a satisfying day..... but haven't been out, choosing to stay 'in and warm' in an effort to shake off this cold.  Actually I think it might be the tail end of the after effects of the 'jabs' I had  last week.  That said I am in a drawing mood so was happy enough to stay in.








19.00    This has been  a good 'rest day'  and I've made good progress with the drawing.    Unfortunately I had a migraine (weather change) at the end of the afternoon so the day is ending really restfully.  I don't have a plan for tomorrow;   daily activities depend on what is going on with the weather at this time of year.  I'll do some more drawing then make the chocolate and look for something

to watch on the TV.   I keep saying to myself 'don't watch the News... it's too depressing'.... but I do watch the News and can't believe what human beings can do to human beings.   The most depressing thing is listening to our politicians; but I can do something about them; I change Channels when one comes on, and change back after I think they've finished.   I know why it's all happening in the Middle East, but a lot of what's happening now is wrong. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....