Lovely morning ...

9th November 2023 (Thursday)   08.30.... It's a bright and breezy morning;  perfect morning for


being out early for a walk... or on the bike.   This is 'jab' day for me (Randolph Wemyss 14.22);  so I will get back on the bike soon.   This morning I'm going to visit Alice, who lives not far from the Randolph Wemyss, before going for the 'jabs'.  'You will be interest to know that 'Port Servicer' is chugging her way across Largo Bay making for Elie.  I'm going to have breakfast.

20.00   The 'Randolph Wemyss' Waiting Room was full of Elie and Earlsferry folk that had been vaccinated and were waiting the regulation time before making for their transport to go home.   Alice and I met Marcia coming out.  When I got back home I found a message on the answer machine from Marcia, telling me that she was going to be at the Randolph Wemyss;  however I was doing a wee bit o' shopping (fruit that I forgot yesterday) before meeting Alice then going for the jab.   I was in Leven when Marcia phoned, so missed her phone call.   Sorry aboot that Marcia and "Thank You" for phoning.   Actually I didn't realise there was some kind o' system for the jabs, with groups of people from one area, going to Vaccine Centres at the same time.   I thought it was totally random.   Apologies to whoever does organise the Vaccination Centres; it actually, in my case, works.


Anyway the 'jab' session with Nurse Carole was a dawdle.  'Carole' looked at my muscles and said "they looked like the should be on a 35 year old";  I said "hey had been on a 35 year old 50 years ago".   So far, apart from being sleepy (nothing new there) I feel fine.   I'll take a couple o' Paracetemol with my bedtime drink and have an early night.

The stonemason's have made really amazing progress; I thought that the 'stone cladding' would take a couple o' months, but it looks like it could be done by Christmas.... assuming the weather is good.... which it is going to be tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....