Nice morrrrrrrning .....

16th November 2023 (Thursday)    08.00.... it's a nice quiet kind o' mornin' after a fair amount


of rain overnight... but it's fair just now and the sky has the promise of some sunny spells to come.    I have my haircut appointment with Lorraine, after which I'll nip along to Methil to visit Alice .... and do some shopping when I'm there.   It's a bonnie morning for doing things outside..... for a change!

16.30   It has been a lovely though slightly cool on the lugs day;  but that could be because I've had my haircut.   The stone masons have done another brilliant day's work.   If the weather is good tomorrow the stone cladding could be near enough finished.  As for me I haven't done any drawing today;  but I enjoyed my trip to Methil to see Alice;  where I had not only 'morrrrning tea' but also tasty 'Chicken Cobbler' for  lunch!   I won't need much for dinner tonight.

I didn't do any shopping on the way home because I 've decided to do that on Saturday.   I've been keeping an eye on the News and I really can't believe what is happening in the Middle East.  Of course I know about the evil of October 7th being the cause of this War;  but there's been  trouble out there since long before the 7th October 2023.  It's going to take some brave Middle East Diplomats and Politicians to come up with an answer to the root cause of Middle East problems.


19.30    I've had a restful, and enjoyable day....now I'm well ready for an early bedtime chocolate and an evening watching something on the TV.  The forecast for tomorrow is 'misty with light winds' so could have interesting photographs.   I haven't a 'plan' for tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll find something to do.   I'm really enjoying my drawing just now.... and I have another one in mind.... so I'll do some of that.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....