Beautiful morrrrrrning ....

25th November 2023 (Saturday)    09.30   It's an absolutely stunning morning here (Elie and

Jim, Myra and 'SD' ....Birnie loch.
Earlsferry) with more or less wall to wall sunshine, with a light NW breeze: a perfect day for doing a bit of  the Coastal Path.    I might do the bit round Chapel Green later.   It's cauld on the lugs ... (2C now but we had a touch of frost earlier).... thankfully there isn't the wind chill that we had yesterday.   I've hung out a washing;  I doubt if it will dry completely....but it will be dangling in the sun, and that should do something. 

18.30    Although it has been a beautiful day it has been cold;;;; too cold or me to go out on the bike or anything like that.   I went to Methil to annoy Alice, who was in need of a break from her current project;  and I am the very 'boy' to do that.   We had a grand blether, then lunch followed by a cuppa.   I didn't need to do any shopping.... and  they would have been too busy for me bumbling around anyway.   The roads were really busy.   I'd planned to stop at the Leven Prom Car Park but it was 'Full'.   The Leven Christmas lights were being switched on this afternoon so that might explain the traffic on the roads around Leven.   I think the 'Bawbee Brig' is reopening next week after a long refurbishment,... that should help the traffic flow.

Shell Bay woods.

20.30    With my staying in Ivy I've been watching the News: Another exchange of hostages and prisoners is taking place (after a slight hiccup);  so that's more good News from the Middle East.  It must be a terrifying time, for the relations of the hostages, waiting to see if their relations are among those being set  free.   

I have no 'plan' for tomorrow other than go for the paper then spend most of the day drawing.   The forecast is for us to have another cold day.... so no biking.  I might take a short walk to the beach  once the sun is up.   At the moment we have rime beginning to settle on top of the cars so a cold night ahead.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....