Feeling frisky ....

20th November 2023 (Monday)    07.30 .... Apart from Anstruther the Fife weather cams are all


showing a mixed sky;  the Anstruther cam is showing a very dark sky.   The weather forecast is 'light rain with a moderate breeze' .... more or less what we can expect at this time of year.   As ever... I'm looking for sunny spells by lunch time.   I'm going to have breakfast then get organised to go to Elie surgery (blood test).

18.45   Funnily enough I actually enjoyed my visit to the surgery.... even though it was to have a phial of the 'royal' blood taken by Catriona (Nurse).   We chatted for a while;  I did most of the chatting.   I had a run out to the car park at Woodhaven to get a photo or two of the lighthouse etc.... then went back to Ivy for another cuppa before making for Methil to visit Alice...who had been experimenting with the slow cooker.... and boy..... the result was tasty!    Alice was going to Kirkcaldy after lunch so I gave her  a run to the Bus Station (Leven) on my way home to the Royal Burgh.


Back at Ivy I spent my afternoon asleep in front of the tele.   When I woke up I felt fresh and thought about going out on the bike;  but  the temperature had dropped considerably so I made afresh cuppa and actually watched a nature programme.... all the way through   Having had a braw lunch at Alice's I only had sandwiches for dinner.   Since then I have chatted to 'M' (NZ) and will now make a fresh cuppa, before settling down to do some drawing and look for something to watch on the tele.   


22.30     'Sunny intervals and a gentle breeze' is our weather for tomorrow;  the gentle breeze being from the North so it is going to be cold.     I might go out on the bike in the middle of the day.... when the temperature is at it's warmest (forecast to be 7C so not very warm).





Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....