Nice morning... but not warm!

Memorial Garden - Elie Kirk.

 27th November 2023 (Monday)    09.00.... It's a bonnie start to Monday, but light rain is due to
move in round about lunch time;  and I noticed (when out giving 'Blob' his 'breakfast) that rawness that you get to the air before rain... so it is not warm..   It's a 'stay in and warm' day for me.   That reminds me;  I haven't had my breakfast  yet.  'Flap on' now.   

13.30    My word.... it's cauld out!    I decided to go to the baker's (Elie) but there was a queue   so I change my mind.... and had a walk round the grave yard, to pass the time until the queue had gone.   It was still there 20 minutes later... only longer.   Normally, at this time of year in Elie and Earlsferry, we don't have enough people to make a queue!   Anyway, I gave up on that 'plan' and went home by way of Ardross and Kinneuchar.... arriving back in Ivy with a varied collection of photographs taken on the way.  I even forgot to go for a paper.  Although the sky clouded over or a while we have only caught the edge of one shower... so far.   Most of the rain appears to be further East.... and South.   


18.30   The rain eventually arrived later in the afternoon.... by that time I was settling down for the evening.  The 'Kinneuchar Project' drawing is near enough finished... all I have to do is shade it in here and there.   I took a photograph but it was by artificial light so not very good;  I'll get a better one tomorrow out in The Hutte.


20.00   There has been a healthier air about today and I have had an active day.   The 'Team' working out in the garden are making serious progress now and have started  cleared the back garden.   As far as I can see the only problem is going to be the wee hut at the back door.   I'm incapable of doing very much with it now;  I'll just have to leave it for the 'troops' and  to do whatever needs to be done.

Now that the weather has settled down I shall go to Leven to do some shopping then Methil to see what Alice is up to;  she has changed her 'project' plan.    The weather is supposed to turn colder with the chance of snow on  high ground (the Pony field).    No... I think they are talking about the Grampians etc.

I have uploaded the photo of the 'Kinneuchar project' drawing that I took today;  it's not totally finished


but does let you see what Kinneuchar was like in 1830 (ish).   The completely finished drawing should appear by the weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....