Interesting sky ....

 26th November 2023 (Sunday)    08.30 .... I am looking for 'sunny spells' and an interesting

Elie High Street.

sky;  just now we have an overcast sky with much dampness:  it's definitely a drawing day.   I'll go for the paper after this update.... and probably have a run down to the harbour. I don't know what's in the air but something is not agreeing with my tubes.... so, apart from the above mentioned mission, I'll be staying in and warm most of 'today'.   The Fife Weather cams are all showing a grey sky apart from the  Upper Largo one.... which has a pale purple sky.

10.15   The cloud is starting to break up.... (I saw some 'bloo' bits) .... and I'm feeling playful.   Once the air clears I might try for the beach when the sunny spells arrive.   I've been for the Sunday Post... and milk ... and rolls;  but didn't go to the 'arbour.   I'll have mug o' coffee (need the caffeine) then get the pencils out until the 'sunny spells' arrive.   'Light precipitation' is forecast for later in the day.

The 'Ferry' beach.
15.00   After the above  mentioned mug of coffee I did have a slow wander to the beach, and took a wheen o' photographs because , not only was the beach busy, there was a bonnie light about.  Everybody was well wrapped up (including me) because there was a raw feel to the air, even though there was hardly any breeze: I didn't go down onto the actual beach, but I think I could have done, in spite of the steep drop after the storm a few weeks ago. I am pleased with today's photographs... and will have fun 'playing' with them in the evening.



19.00    I m glad that I went out in the morning;  the weather turned cauld and raw in the afternoon as the dampness moved in.   It was really was dreich when I went out to give 'Blob' his 'bedtime' snack.... even he looked a bit fed up of the cold weather.   I had hoped to do some work out in the garden this morning, but the auld tubes stopped that (it has been a bad day for asthmatics). The plan was to cut  back some more of the ivy.                             

Elie beach.
21.00    I've had a busy enough day, and I enjoyed my wee wander to the beach....even though today's weather definitely did not agree with the auld breathing tubes; however, tomorrow is going to be breezier and that will shift traffic traffic fumes.    Slight 'Flap on'.... got the bedtime drink to make.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....