Lovely mprning .....

21st November 2023 (Tuesday)    08.45.... there's a cold air (2C on the thermometer) with a


light breeze from the Northwest;  a bonnie morning for being out.   I plan to go up to Chapel Green, on the bike, after the temperature rockets up to about 7C;   the sun has crested a low bank of cloud and the air should warm up fairly quickly now.   'Blob' was happily twittering away atop the Rowan tree .... and had had his 'breakfast'.   The stonemasons are setting up their scaffold ready to begin pointing the new stonework.  It's all 'go' around me: I might do a spot of work .... later.   It's cuppa No 2 time.

19.30    I have been a busy boy today!   I decided to go up to |Chapel Green on the bike but thought I'd better do some 'ousework, to fend off the guilty feeling I have when settling down on Maggie's seat if I haven't done 'ousework.  After cuppa No 2 (mentioned above) I set about an early 'Spring Clean' of the kitchen:  the thinking being, that by the time Spring is here I will have finished it!   Anyway I made a good start to that mission, working for almost an hour non-stop ....then had another cuppa (No 4) before getting to bike out round about midday.   The air was quite warm at that time... and there was very little wind so it was perfect for me going out.   And I didn't feel guilty

when relaxing on The Boss's Seat.   I enjoyed a good half hour up there, and met a photographer (Mark) who was out for the day to get a break away from the city (Glasgow).    The sun was starting to be swallowed up by a bank of cloud coming over from the West, which gave us an interesting 'light'.   From Chapel Green I went round to the Interpretation Board at the edge of the 10th fairway and got a few photos.... including four lady golfers coming up the 10th fairway.   Photographs come 'alive' with people in them ....even in the distance.   I also stopped at the seat by the sixth tee to get a few photos of a gent the 5th:  It was a happy boy that put the kettle 'on' in Ivy Cottage five minutes later.

22.30    I'm tired and content after an enjoyable day.... I even enjoyed the 'ousework and might do some more tomorrow.   I'm hoping to go out on the bike again but the weather forecast is slightly 'iffy'.... the forecast being 'windy with the chance of light rain';  but it should be warm.   It could be a drawing and ousework day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....