Spring like mornin'....

13th February 2023 (Monday)     11.00 .... We had a light touch of frost first


thing, but all that has gone and we now have a beautiful, calm Spring like mornin’.... and it’s warm.    I’ve been up to Chapel Green (on the bike) and intend going out again later.   This must be some kind o’ holiday as the beach was busy:  I think this might be a ‘play day’.





20.30   The villages are busy because this is the ‘half term’ holiday south of ra border;  which explains why the beach was busy.   It has been perfect holiday weather today.... and is forecast to be the same tomorrow.   When I went up to Elie in the morning there was a queue outside both ‘paper shop’ and the baker’s.   So I went down to the harbour and got the baker on the way home.  I couldn’t get parked up until I was in Bank Street... so nae paper;  but I now knew why the villages were so busy.



With me having this cold it didn’t take much for me to fall sound asleep after lunch.  When I woke up I sorted out the photographs I’d taken in the morrrrrning and it was when doing this that I thought about going out on the bike again;  by this time it was almost 15.00.   I was refreshed after the 45 minutes or so catnap, the sun was warm and I wanted to enjoy the bonnie weather.   I ended up going up to Elie then through the estate to get photographs of the loch;  on a day like to it always looks idyllic.    I don’t know how many photos of Kinneuchar kirk reflected in the loch I have in the archive but it’s a lot.   I just can’t stop when confronted by that scene on a day like today... so... 73 ‘clicks’ later I decided it was time to go home to see what I had.   I wasn’t disappointed... though I did dump about a dozen of OOF shots.   I’m a happy .... but awfie tired boy tonight.

 Myra has the car going for its MOT tomorrow morning.... and I am picking Myra up


from the garage at 09.30... and that’s the ‘plan’ for tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....