Grey and breezy....

3rd February 2023 (Friday)     08.45 .... Welllll .... this morning’s weather is


of the grey breezy variety;  I suppose it’s a good morning for taking black and white photographs.   And ....the bucket is colour coordinated with the weather.... it’s the grey bucket today.   Funnily enough I’m feeling almost frisky but it’s too cold to go out on the bike;  I’ll have an early morning coffee instead.

11.00   I had a letter to post this morning so, as the car was pointing North I went via Kinneuchar and posted the letter in the Kinneuchar box.  As a point of interest, The Kinneuchar Post Box is over 100 years old ‘cos it’s a King George V box.  

Although the sky is still grey the sun is trying hard to break through:  we could get ‘sunny spells’ in the middle of the day.

18.30    The sunny spells were few, short and late in the afternoon:  that said, it has been mild for this time of year.... it was so mild that I did some tidying up in the garden.    According to Tomas (Weatherman) it’s going to be mild tonight... 8 -9C in the East Neuk, with another mild day tomorrow.   The plan for the evening is to wash the dinner dishes, then browse the TV channels to see if I can find something to watch.   And have a cuppa. 


23.15    I’m late going to bed tonight after watching ‘New Tricks’ (22.00 - 23.00).   I don’t think that I’ll be bumbling around very early in the morning.    I did bits of ‘ousework during the adverts ....’ooverin’ and dustin’ mostly.  

I’m surprised to find that I have enjoyed myself today;  when I first looked out I thought it was going to be one of those drab  and uninteresting days.    It turned out to be a busy satisfying day:  I’m a happy boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....