Breezy ....

20th February 2022 (Monday)   09.00.... ‘Fresh winds with light rain’ is the


weather forecast for KY9;  at the moment we have the wind but no light rain.... though the rain disnae look far away.  I’m hoping for a calmer and brighter afternoon...but I doubt if I’ll go biking today. I have stuff to do on the computer;  that will be my morning activity.

22.30    It has been reasonable day as far as the weather went;  a bit breezy but nae rain worth bothering about.   I managed to get my ‘computer work’ done in the morning.... but all I could do in the afternoon was potter around Ivy.... including making sausages and mash for dinner.   For some reason I kept dozing off after lunch so I have to say this has been a ‘rest day’.   I went down to the Ferry High street with the camera to photograph some interesting clouds but I couldn’t get fired up to go to the beach.   Irene came down Ferry Road at the end of her afternoon walk, and we chatted for a while:  talking is one of the best ways to brighten up a dull kind o’ day.

In the evening I watched Edith (Bowman) in an episode of ‘Food Fest Scotland’....it was an interesting half hour, with much of it coming from Anstruther, Edith’s home town.

Alice is still suffering with COVID;  she has had it really bad.... however she sounded slightly better on the phone this evening but I don’t think she feels ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ yet. 


I’m ending the day with a migraine;  bedtime is the best time to have a migraine.   I’ll take a couple o’ pills and have an early night with my book.   I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow: the weather is going to be slightly less windy, and ‘precipitation is not expected between the hours of 09.00 and 13.00’.   That would be a good time to go out on the bike.   Kirsty, Myra and I are having lunch in the 19th on Wednesday;  I’m looking forward to that.

   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....