Quiet morrrrrrrrrning ....

26th February 2023 (Sunday)     09.00.... ‘Sunny intervals with a light NE


breeze’ is the weather forecast for KY9 today;  it will be cold but not bitterly cold like it was yesterday.   Precipitation is not expected.   It’s a quiet morning;  though this is going to be a ‘rest day’, I might go for a short walk after breakfast.  I have France v Scotland Six Nations rugby in the afternoon;   and this is supposed to be a ‘rest day’.

21.00    I have had a really lazy day;  the weather was ‘nae bad’ but I didn’t go anywhere ‘cos I was feeling ‘one degree under’ most of the day.   The rugby was exciting: however it didn’t have the ending I wanted.... but, at times it looked like it might have.

I couldn’t get ‘fired up’ at all today;  I did bits and pieces around Ivy but only because I felt I had to do something.      I’m going to browse the TV magazine to see if there’s anything I fancy watching;  if not I’ll have an early night in bed with my book.


We’re going to have another ‘quiet day of weather tomorrow .... with sunny intervals.    It will be cold as the light breeze will be from the North direction.   Actually, if I am feeling brighter I might get out on the bike..... if it isn’t too cold.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....