Bonnie, peaceful morning ....

7th February 2023 (Tuesday)     09.15.... We have a bonnie, calm kind o’


mornin’.... this could be a restful ‘play day’;  having said that.... I am going to do some more gardening:  I lost a whole summer to Long COVID last year so have lot of catching up to do.  



19.15    This has been another busy day for ‘the boy’.... so busy that I need a ‘rest day’;  that takes care of tomorrow.   On Thursday I am going to the opticians (Govan, Anstruther);  in fact Alice is coming along, arriving on the 10.30 bus, and we are both going Anstruther.   The eye test is at 11.30 so we’ll have a wee wander around the harbour before and after the eye test, and find somewhere to have a cuppa.   So Thursday will also be a ‘rest’ day.


I did some gardening but not nearly as much as much as I did yesterday;  the ‘broon’ bucket has space left for a couple of caddy bags o’ kitchen waste... so that limited the amount I could do in the garden.   It was a bonnie afternoon so I washed the bathroom, kitchen and lobby floors;  before taking the bike out to totally discharge the bike battery.   It has now been fully charged ready for a longer run on the first suitable day.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....