Bonnie morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

5th February 2023 (Sunday)    09305.... There was a light touch of frost this


morrrrrrrrning...it is definitely cooler that it has been for the past few days:  but it’s a bonnie start to the day, and I was on the beach to catch the sunrise.   The beach was quiet with only me and a dog out exercising its owner.   It’s a bonnie morning and I hope to get out on the bike once the sun is higher... and the air warmer.   It’s a ‘play day’.



16.45    Despite the cool air the villages have been busy;  the Coastal Path seemed to be popular today.   When I went for the paper a group of walkers were getting boots and rucksacks out of cars for a day on the Coastal Path.   It doesn’t seem long ago since Maggie and me were doing that .   It has been a good day for walking.


I didn’t do any more walking after the beach this morning;..... and I didn’t go out on the bike.   What I did do was hang the shed door that blew off in a gale a few weeks ago. That was a tricky jo (for me) and, between doing that and making sure that I was taking in plenty liquids, it took  a couple of hours.  ’Blob’ was on permanent mooch mode so I had him to contend with.    The door is back where it should be, and the hinges oiled, so everything is working smoothly. 

22.30    I’m tired after a reasonably active day;  the ‘plan’ is the do a bit more to the


garden tomorrow assuming the weather is OK.  I saw the weather forecast earlier and it’s going to be much the same as today.... but not as cold.  It’s the ‘broon’ bucket next Friday (10th) so I can fill it tae the gunnels wi’ garden rubbish.   I intend to take time out on the bike around the middle of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....