Overcast, peaceful morning....

27th February 2023 (Monday)   08.00....The sky is overcast just now but we


should have ‘sunny spells’ before morrrrrrrrning coffee time.   There’s only a light breeze (F1 on Well Safe Guardian)
from the Northerly direction so, although light, it a cool breeze (2C on the garden thermometer).   I might go out on the bike in the middle of the day.... when the air is a bit warmer.

11.00   I’ve been up to Elie to hand in my prescription, and had a run down to the harbour in the car.  It’s bitterly cold out, so I very much doubt if I’ll be out on the bike; unless the temperature rises dramatically when the sunny spells arrive.   Actually there isn’t much sign of them coming our way until after midday.  The Harbour beach is having the seaweed removed this morning;  always a sign that the holiday season is coming.   Easter Sunday is on the 9th April.



17.00    We might get lucky and see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) tonight;  as we have seen on the News it was visible as far south as Kent last night.   Michael phoned to tell me about it, but I was in my PJ’s by then:  I went out into the garden and could see it faintly but the best of it had been earlier.   It’s cloudy just now so it all depends on the sky clearing.   I won’t go to bed early just in case.

It has been bitterly cold all day so I never went out on the bike:  however I went up to Elie a second time in the car;  I’d forgotten the paper and I fancied a change of scene.   This has been another rest day, after a restless night last night;  mind you I have kinda made up for that by falling asleep in front of the tele.

21.00    Even if the Aurora is active tonight there’s little chance of us seeing it:  when I went out a few minutes ago it was raining... so it’s time to make the chocolate and browse the TV Channels.   I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow; the weather forecast is much


the same as today’s,.... plus a ‘low chance of precipitation’ on the East Coast.  I won’t be going out on the bike even if I do feel playful.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....