Breezy and overcast ....

10th February 2023 (Friday)    09.00.... I woke up at 08.00  (ten minutes


after sunrise)  feeling refreshed and playful.  My first thought was to go down to the beach and catch the sun rise....that plan changes after I looked at the clock.   So I showered, put some claes on, fed ‘Blob’ and brought in the bucket.   The bucket cairt must have been early on the ‘go’ today.  The weather?....the sky is overcast and there’s fresh breeze so with a low chance of precipitation.    It’s breakfast time.   My eyes are still a but upset by yesterdays test.

20.00    It was afternoon before my eyes recovered from yesterday’s test.... so I had a ‘rest morning’.   I decided to make a batch of Macaroni Cheese  for the freezer and , for me, that’s always a guddle; however I got 5 freezer meals out of it and lunch for tomorrow.   There’s always load of dishes, when I make macaroni cheese, but they have been put through the dishwasher and all is good in the kitchen again.   I’m enjoying working in the kitchen again.

I never went further than the front gate today;  but I am happy with what I have done around Ivy.   Right now I need a cuppa and to have a quick browse of the TV channels to see what’s on.


23.00    Funnily enough I have enjoyed myself today.... even though I never went ‘out and about’:  I’m sure we’ll have ‘sunny spells’ so I should be a bit more active outside tomorrow;  even if it’s only in the garden.   I have no actual ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  what I do depends a lot on the weather and it (the weather) is going to be ‘nae bad’.   If the weather is promising looking first thing I might go to the beach for sunrise.  

I’m thinkin’ it’s chocolate time then to bed to read a bit o’ my book;  the book is about ghosts, poltergeists and strange  happenings around the City of Aberdeen.   Fascinating book: and I have some strange dreams.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....