Cool and overcast ....

19th February 2023 (Sunday)     08.15.... There was a red sky along the



Lammermuirs this morning...the rest of the sky was a 'not very interesting grey';  drab would be the best way to describe it.   The air is cooler but not frosty (4C):  the actual weather forecast for KY9 being .... (22.5 second pause) ....“strong winds and a light breeze, with a low chance of precipitation”.   Not the most stimulating start to the day.  I don’t think I’ll be going far on the bike!

19.00   I’ve been busy on the computer for most of today;  but I took time out to go to the ‘Store’ to do awe bit shopping.    I realised that the lassie on the checkout was from the USA or Canada.   When I asked her she told me that she was originally from New York;  it was then that I realised I was talking to Gail, who is married to David, a friend and fellow ex Craw’s Nest employee.    We had a good blether while checking out and caught up with each other.   It’s a small world right enough.


I never went out on the bike but did go down to the beach at sunset time;  the sun had broken through an hour or so before sunset so the day ended bonnie.... albeit breezy as the wind had freshened.   Judith was out walking her dog;  as were a few others on the beach and bents.   ‘Harvey’ appeared;   now ‘Harvey’ is one of those dogs that it could be tricky deciding which end the lead went onto;  until he starts to dig!   And ‘Harvey’ digs.   He digs a hole for his ball to the depth he likes, drops the ball in the hole, looks at it.... then picks up the ball and moves on to begin the whole process all over again.   Harvey shifts some sand on his walks!   It’s harder work being ‘Harvey’ than it is being ‘me’!

22.00   This has been a funny old day for me....I had a migraine (weather) in the middle of the day so that took the wind oot o’ ma sails:  however I managed to get some work done on the computer.  I’ve taken a couple o’ pills and will poodle orf to bed after this. 


KY9’s weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘strong winds and drizzle’ which is not good;  but  I should finish the computer mission I’m working on.   Must ‘go’... slight ‘Flap On’;  got a kettle tae switch ‘on’.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....