Overcast ....

15th February 2023 (Wednesday)    09.00.... We have a mostly overcast sky


this morning... and there’s a ‘low chance of precipitation’ before morrrrning coffee time (11.00);  followed by sunny spells in the afternoon.   I haven’t been anywhere so far; I’m feeling sluggish and choked up with a heid cauld... and;  I have muscles ....some of them to be sair.   This could well be a stay in and warm day;  now that I have new reading glasses I’ll be able to draw without straining my eyes.   The Varifocals glasses were not good for drawing.

I don’t think I’ll be going to the Colinsburgh Lunch.... I’ll see how I feel after morrrrrrrning coffee. 

20.30    The lassie from Govan’s phoned to let me know that me new distance glasses (spectacles) were ready so I had a cuppa, then  louped intae the car and went to Ainster to collect said glasses.    They are definitely better than the varifocals for clarity.... and once I get used to physically changing from distance glasses to the reading ones I think this will be better for my eyes.   Anyway I now have both pairs of new glasses;  and I was home in to go to the Colinsburgh Lite Bite lunch at 12.30.


There was a good attendance at Colinsburgh;  in fact another three tables had to be brought out to accommodate late arrivals.   As well as the ‘Lunch’ we had some of the local school kids and their mothers in so all ages were well covered;  not just the elderly.   It was a very enjoyable hour and a half of good food and happy company.

Back at Ivy I had another cuppa before settling down in front of the tele to have an afternoon nap.   It lasted just short of an hour.   Since then I have had a ‘lite bite’ dinner, watched the ‘news’ and played with some of the photographs I got today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....