Overcast sky....

12th February 2023 (Sunday)  08.45.... It’s a grey, lacklustre looking


morning... but hey ho;   sunny intervals are mentioned in our weather forecast so it should brighten up.  

I’m vertical... but choked up with a cold!  It wouldn’t be the eye rest that upset my eyeballs;  I was coming down with this cold.   Oh well.... it’s a stay in and stay warm day. I have loads o’ projects to play about with... and loads o’ food, milk etc. so I’m happy.  Funnily enough I feel better now that this cold has broken....not as headachy and my eyes are normal.    It’s breakfast time.

11.30    So far this day has been another ‘rest day’.   Oh.... I did a COVID test and it came up ‘clear’ so it is a cold that I have:  it’s not the ‘flu  because I don’t have any sore muscles.   When I think about that I don’t think I have much in the way of muscles that could be sair.   It’s a nice enough day now;  if the sun breaks through I might take a walk to the beach.... after lunch; I haven't lost my appetite.


19.00   I eventually went to the beach at gloamin’ time;  it was braw... and the beach was busier than I expected.   The sky was interesting so that was well photographed.   I’d been watching England v Italy at Twickenham.....it wisnae the best o’ games so I gave up on that.








21.30   I fell asleep watching ‘Digging for Britain’ (Prof Alice Roberts) one of my favourite watches on the tele .... so I am now sipping the bedtime chocolate before having an early night.   I’ll have to miss Jean’s (Forgan) funeral tomorrow but I’ll pay


my respects at the graveside later in the week.  Another ‘rest day’ and the worst of the old will be past.   The weather forecast is good for tomorrow;  in fact if I feel really good and it’s warm enough I might go round the villages on the bike.







Finally I want bring to your attention something we could do for a local autistic boy.... here are the details as posted on Facebook by his mother:

I have a call out. Most of you know Harris is Autistic. He loves Geography, maps, flags, Capitals of countries. (Canada & US capital of provinces & states) any information about countries & places. X

If any family & friends could send a post card to him from the place you visit. He would love it & I’ll post you a photo of his delighted face with your postcard.

To ;  Harris Godfrey, 1 Wadeslea Cottage, Wadeslea, Elie KY9 1EA (Canadian & US friends add Scotland).

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....