Quiet .....

7th February 2022 (Monday)    07.00 ....I’m back into my routine this


morning;   ‘up’ at 06.00 and ready to go out to ‘play’.   It’s still dark so I can’t.... go out to play.   I am going to go for the paper (in the car) and will take a turn down to the harbour for sunrise time; there’s a touch of cauldness in the air.... hence the car.

09.30    We had a ‘cosy looking’ sunrise sky this morning.... and I had an enjoyable hour at the harbour.    I have still to go for the paper (got excited and forgot about it on the way home);  which I shall do, on the bike, after morrrrrrrning coffee.  Just now we have a light breeze, but the wind is forecast to freshen, up to F6, later in the afternoon.  

16.30    I never did get to Elie for the paper.  I did get the bike out, with the intention of doing a circuit of the villages, but when I got to Chapel Since then we have had a shower o’ rain and the wind has freshened.   Tomorrow is forecast to be a bonnier day.... it might even be a good drying day.


I missed the Kinneuchar walk this morning:  by the time I’d sorted out this morning’s photos it was 10.00, and I was ready for a cuppa.... and looking forward to watch the Winter Olympics.   
This morning we had the Women’s 15 kilometre Biathlon (skiing and shooting).  I wouldn't mind having a shot of the rifles they use for the target shooting.   It's a far superior looking piece of kit compared to the 303.   Mind you they aren’t shooting at a target 600 yards away.

19.00    The wind is to moderate overnight, and the rain showers vanish;  and tomorrow’s weather is going to be ‘sunny intervals with a fresh breeze’....I might go out on the bike once the temperature gets going.   It should be reasonably warm for this time of year.  

At the Winter Olympics the  GB Curling Team lost to Norway in the semi finals; it all


came down to the last two stones, with Norway having the last stone;  it was exciting.   They (Team GB) play Sweden for the Bronze Medal tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....