Breezy ....

15th February 2022 (Tuesday)      07.30 .... I was all set to go to the beach


but spots of rain started blowing in the wind (F5) so I’ll leave going to the beach until later in the day... sunny intervals are coming our way soon.   We’ve had some rain overnight, and showers are forecast for today, but it should be bonnie day.  

 15.00   Today has been a ‘bright and breezy’ day.... and it has been slightly cooler than it was yesterday:  too cold and windy for me to go out on the bike.   I’ve had a quiet day ‘in’ so far;  watching the Winter Olympics and  doing stuff on the computer now and again.     I’ll go to the beach in a wee while.... once the tide has gone out a bit.

The 15 year old ROC skater was in action today;  there’s no denying it she is graceful..... and I’m glad she was allowed to continue.   It must have been hard, skating with that cloud over her.... at such a young age.    This must raise the question of 'young adults(?)'  competing in the Olympics.   I'm sure there was a lassie of 12 competing in the snowboard at the last Olympics.


18.30    It wisnae warm on the beach this afternoon;  but a few people were out walking....  and we had an interesting sky.    I had intended staying until sunset but it was too cold;  and it looked like the setting sun would be hidden behind low clouds anyway.    I was happy to go back up to Ivy.








21.30    One of my favourite programmes on the television is ‘Secrets of the Transport Museum’;  tonight they had a replica of a 1910 Boxkite plane (built 1960), from the Shuttleworth Collection (Bedfordshire), flying.   I thought they would only do  circle of the landing field, but it was probably 300 feet or so up and flying properly.... well as ‘properly’ as it could fly, at 30 – 40 mph.  It would be magic to actually see that.  

It looks like it could be wet tomorrow morning;  I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow.... the


forecast is for ‘light rain showers and strong winds’ (yellow warning).... so I won’t be going out on the bike.   There’s curling (Olympics) on at 06.05 tomorrow morning so my day will start with watching that;  a good, way to start my day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....