Overcast and breezy ....

26th February 2022 (Saturday)      08.30 .... I expected to be stiff and sore


after yesterday’s work efforts, but I’m feeling, surprisingly, good.    I went to the beach at sunrise time:  I knew there was never going to be a visible sunrise, but I love the magical feeling, when I crest the dunes at the bottom of Ferry Wynd and the vista open up before me.... that’s always worth getting up early for.     There is a brisk breeze, and it is forecast to freshen with high tide, but it’s never going to be as windy as what we had a few days ago. 



16.30     Mmmmm.... this has been a good ‘rest day’  but watching Scotland lose 17 – 36 at Murrayfield wasn’t very ‘calming’.... however, it was  an entertaining game, and an enjoyable’ way to spend a bit of the afternoon.  England v Wales is on at 16.45.     Time for a walk to the beach... or a cuppa?   Beach then cuppa. 


21.30   It’s cold tonight, but the forecast for tomorrow is ‘sunny with a fresh breeze’.    So a nice enough day but it will be cool.

I’ve had a ‘lazy’ day mostly.   I ironed yesterdays washing, but didn’t do anything in the garden etc.  My efforts, in the garden yesterday, caught up with me when I was helping Poirot solve a crime;  however we were both successful in our separate endeavours.   Poirot solved the crime and I woke up refreshed, after a long cat nap.  If I’m fully recovered tomorrow, I have a fully charged battery on the bike, so....if it isn’t too cold and windy, I might go for longer run on the bike.

I got my blood test result today and I don’t have to go back for six months, (instead of three months).  A whole six months without Fudge Doughnuts!   I might have to make a special trip to Cupar. 

The ‘plan’ is to go for the paper early tomorrow morrrrrrrning, have a bumble to the


beach, then, over breakfast, make my mind up as to whether I’ll go out on the bike once I see how the weather is settling down.   I’m thinkin’ it’s time for the hot chocolate, and a quick look at the ‘News’ (depressing) then orf to bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....