Overcast and warm (ish) ....

13th February 2022 (Sunday)      07.00 ....’Blob’ is bright as a button this

Ferry Road.

morning .... he twittering happily, from this perch  on top of the Rowan tree.    I’m feeling bright this morning too, but won’t climb the Rowan tree to let everyone know it.    It’s a quiet morning, (well....  it would be if Blob wasn’t so happy), with only a light breeze.... and, though overcast, it is dry;  and .... not cold.   Heavy rain is supposed to come our way about midday.   I’ll loup into the car in a wee while and go for the paper.  Ye Gods .... I feel frisky this morning. 

10.00    A menacing looking grey sky, like the one we have today, is perfect doing a shopping;   so I went to ‘The Store’ after I picked up the paper.   I didn’t really need much, but fancied a wander round the aisles:  and ended up having an enjoyable half hour of retail therapy.   I came home by the Kellie Castle road, to miss the traffic lights in Pittenweem.... and decided to fuel up the car at Colinsburgh.   So I have had a fairly busy morning.  A stroll to the beach, after morning coffee, might be the next move .... if it isn’t raining.

11.00    It was.... raining i.e.    So I didn’t go to the beach.    It is a classic ‘dreich’ day now;  I am glad that I did the shopping earlier:  And I won’t be going out until sunny spells arrive.    The messages have been put away in the appropriate places;  and I switched the kettle ‘on’;  so it’s ‘morning tea’ time now.



















17.00    I can say that this has been one of the most restful days I have ever had; it is one of the few days that I never went out with the camera.  No that’s not true;  I went out to Ferry Road to take a ‘weather photograph’.   Most of my day was spent assisting Barnaby and Jones in Midsomer Murders.    Would you believe it.... it has been one of those days when I’d have been happy to fall asleep in front of the tele.... but didn’t.   I have done a bit of work the computer, but even there I couldn’t get fired up.    The ‘gless’ (barometer) has been ‘falling’ all day so that might account for my lack of ‘get up and go’:  it has steadied at 985 so should begin to rise soon;  and I am starting to feel mair excitable again.

22.00    Welll .... it has been a dreich day.... and it looks like it’s going to rain right through until tomorrow morning.    Tomorrow is supposed to be ‘showery with a moderate breeze’....  so.. we should have sunny spells between the showers.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....