Breezy .....

16th February 2022 (Wednesday)       06.30 .... It’s windy... and there’s been


overnight rain and we have clouds scuttling over, so the threat of showers is not far away.   I might take a walk to the beach for sunrise.... if it isn’t raining.;  at the moment it’s just two people talking about sport on the tele.... not very interesting.   
At last .... the curling is on;  GB v ROC.

15.00     The wind that was forecast  to be with us until evening time, petered out about lunch time and we now have heavy(ish) rain.   Actually the sun is trying hard to break through;  if it does, I might go out on the bike.   No I won’t;  the roads will be wet.  

As is my usual habit now, I leave Ivy to go for the paper and end up at the harbour.   At the harbour I suddenly remember that I’ve forgotten the paper so say to myself....  “I’ll get the paper of the way home”.  I then go home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.   I tell you;  it’s not easy being me.   That’s wrong; it’s easy being me.... coping with me is hard work.


I’m going to put the kettle on, then take a look outside, and contemplate my next move.

16.30    All of a sudden we have wild weather   We had a short sunny spell, rapidly followed by a squally shower that  has just blasted it’s way over, and they(heavy squally showers) are forecast to continue until midnight tonight.   This is the tail-end of Storm Dudley:  on Friday Storm Eunice will bring us more strong winds.  

I’m thinkin’ that there could be an interesting sky soon.... but it’s still raining so I can’t go out.... yet.

20.30    Well we’re having a wild evening, but I did go out after that first squall;  I went


to the beach, and there was, as I thought there would be, an interesting sky:  I got some good cloud photographs of the squall as it moved away Southeast.   It was windy on the beach but not too bad in the lee of the dunes.   We are on the Northern edge of the weather.   Tomorrow we will have the strong winds, but it is going to be sunny .... and feel colder.  And ... there’s a yellow warning for snow on Friday.   Snow usually means bonnie clouds.   As long as the snow is where it should be .... somewhere else. 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....