Bright, breezy and cool ....

21st February 2022 (Monday)      08.30 .... It’s a ‘bright and breezy,


morning, and the weather forecast is good for the whole day... albeit, breezy and cool... and I’ve been for, and remembered to pick up, the paper;  visited the harbour and Kinneuchar.   There’s a brisk breeze blowin’ and it’s cool when exposed to it.

I had a ‘funny’ night last night;  something went up Ferry Road at 02.45 and I didn’t get back to sleep until nearly 04.00.... after doing a crossword and a Soduko.   I’d been up at 02.00 for a ‘comfort break’, and had just fallen asleep.   Oh well.... there’s a good chance of me falling asleep in front of the tele today.

17.00    Nothing will wake me up tonight;   I’ve been out on the bike twice;  on what is a really beautiful day;  it has been 11C in the garden..    The first time I did the ‘tour of the villages’, and would have done Elie Estate but the battery was low.   I went back to Ivy and put the battery on charge..... felling really good after biking.    There was a bit of wind, but I have a pair of over glasses that protect the eyes from the wind, so the wind is no longer a problem:  Unless it’s above F4.  


The second time I went out I only went to Chapel Green;  by the time the battery had charged it was 15.30 and the air was beginning to cool.   It was enjoyable nonetheless.   If the weather is good tomorrow I will do Elie Estate;  it is going to be slightly windier tomorrow, with the chance of light showers, so I should get through the estate after lunch, when the air is at it’s warmest.


22.30    I don’t think I’ll have a problem sleeping tonight;  I am absolutely shattered.    Tomorrow is going to be another day when I should get out on the bike... after that we are in for more wind.    Tomorrow is going to be windy, but only about F4-5.   The ‘plan’ is to see how muddy the Elie Estate road looks and if not too bad I’ll do the Estate run.  


I’ve had my chocolate.... and I don’t think I’ll be reading my book in bed tonight.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....