Overcast ....

2nd February 2022 (Wednesday)      07.00 .... the wind is F4 out in the Firth


just now, and, though cloudy (I can’t see any stars)  but is it dry, and not very cold.   Light rain is mentioned in our forecast, but I am thinking of the ‘sunny spells’ in between any light showers that might creep our way.   I will get the bike out, and go for the paper at 07.30. 

09.15    I’ve been ‘roond the villages’ on the bike;  and , my word, I am a happy boy.   I think I’ll get ready to go to St Monans (in the car) and do the Narrow Wynd, and harbour walk.    The bike battery is 'on charge' and I hope to get out later;  weather permitting.

15.00    We had a few sunny spells in the morning, but, since lunch time the sky has clouded over and there’s a threat of drizzle now and again.   The bike battery is fully charged, but I won’t be going out on it again today.   Apart from the weather being iffy, I had had a migraine (weather) so, will have a cuppa and a couple of pills , then find something on the tele to watch... and fall asleep.

Unusually quiet bottom of Station Road.

I went to St Monans, but, by the time I got half way up Station Road, and could see the walkers, they were getting ready to set off.    I did the Narrow Wynd walk as planned;  the coffee I’d made to take with me had been left in Ivy, so I bumbled my way home and had it (the coffee) there.



21.00    Hmmmmm ..... I’ve got a bike with a fully charged battery, but it looks like Friday will be the better day to go up to Kinneuchar etc.    Tomorrow is going to be windy with light cloud....with strong winds in the afternoon.  

I’ve had an enjoyable day today;  apart from the migraine, which slowed me down in the afternoon:  as predicted above, I fell asleep, and it took a while for me to get going after I woke up.  I’ve had a ‘rest afternoon’ after a really agreeable morning.

Tomorrow?    As usual, my activities all revolve around what the weather is doing, so the


wind will hamper me going ‘out to play’ on the bike.    Today I was wearing the safety helmet, and high visibility vest that I got for Christmas (he’s a clever laud is Santa):  the helmet fits perfectly .... and I can wear a woollen hat below it to keep the brain warm.   The woollen hat is a ‘must have’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....