Bright, and sunny ....

19th February 2022 (Saturday)    12.00 .... My word .... Men’s Curling final


made fantastic viewing;  the result wasn’t exactly how I’d have liked it.... but to watch two teams of skilful players, trying to outthink and outplay each other... both teams playing some amazing stones .... was really ‘out of this world’ stuff.   I have no nails left to chew on for the Girls Final tomorrow (at 13.05).    The ‘Boys’ did us proud coming away with their Silver Medal.... and, it was so nearly Gold.  They lost 5 – 4 to Sweden, after an extra end... and an extraordinary match.   

We have a gorgeous day here; it’s, cold and there’s frisky breeze blowin’ so there’s wind chill.   I went to the beach first thing.... and might go out again later, but right now I am well ready for food.

18.30     It has been a beautiful day;  and the wind that was forecast for late this afternoon and tonight,  is now forecast to arrive early tomorrow.   I nearly got the bike out today.   I set off for Crail in the car after lunch, then remembered it was Saturday so


Crail would be busy;  I ended up at Kinneuchar.   It was when I got back home that I thought of going out on the bike.   Thinking about it was as far as that got;   I ended up having a cuppa and falling asleep in front of the tele.   

22.00    Tomorrow we have the Women’s curling Final (01.05), after that I can start to relax,  and my excitement levels get back down to normal.   I should also get back to my usual activities.   Although there’s hardly a breath of wind just now (I’ve been out at the bucket) we should  have a brisk wind, F4 – 6, for most of tomorrow.   I think I might have a day pottering around the garden; there’s a lot needing to be done.... and doing it is not as easy as it used to be.   Actually we could have light rain showers, and


that could put a damper on the pottering; but, there might be bonnie clouds.   It’s an ill wind that doesn’t blow some good.

It’s chocolate time;  I’ve had an exciting day, and a tiring one.... though I can’t think why.   There must be a change of weather coming our way.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....