Bright and breezy .... (weather too)

1st February 2022 (Tuesday)     10.00 .... If it wasn’t for the wind we would


have a bonnie Spring like day.... as it is we have the wind, and the wind chill that it brings with it unfortunately.   That said it is a bonnie, if breezy, day.

I have been to the beach and will go for the paper later.... probably in the car because I need bread.   I think I’ll  have ‘morrrrrning coffee’ now;  then see what the wind is doing... at the moment it is F7 on Largo Bay.


13.30    The wind is still at F7 – 8 so it’s doubtful if I’ll get out on the bike today:  however the wind will start to to moderate soon, and we should have a quiet night.   It is to be less windy tomorrow.   I’m going to check the bike tyre pressures after lunch.... and I might just be brave enough to potter round ‘The Ferry on a trial run.
I have been up to Elie (in the car) and got the paper and bread:  and went to the harbour for a short visit.   It is blowy down there;  which is why I didn’t hang about, and came home;  via Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.


18.30    The wind has quietened down, but I never got out on the bike.  Tomorrow is going to be cloudy with moderate winds.... and the ‘a chance of precipitation’ later in the morrrrrrrning.... so I plan to go for the paper fairly early.  The bike is ready to go .... and so am I.






20.30    I’ve had a quiet day;  and it looks like I’ll be having another quiet one tomorrow;  there’s  chance of precipitation all day.   That suggests the cloud is going to be with us all day.   Of course we could get lucky and have ‘sunny spells’.   Yep;  I think I fancy sunny spells tomorrow.    I had a tentative plan to go to St Monans in the morning, and do the ‘Narrow Wynd’ walk again;  this time with a fully charged battery in the camera;  so bring on the sunny spells.

Elizabeth came round today delivering an update on the kirk services; and the other


activities organised by East Neuk Trinity Church.   The kirk services are going to be  in the local kirks form Sunday 6th February.     The services will be available online, but whether that will be ‘live’ or on YouTube I’m not sure.    Actually ‘Online’ suits me best:  I can have coffee/tea,....  and don’t have to worry about  my singing.   










Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....