Unsettled ... so is the weather

19th September 2021 (Sunday)  15.00 .... It has been a mixed sort of day so


far, mostly cloudy with the occasional spits and spots o’ rain, but we did have a spell of brighter sunny spell weather around lunch time.   I’ve been making up one bed, and stripping another in anticipation of a good drying  day tomorrow.    Sorting out the beds used to be an easy job but it takes a bit longer now.   I have plenty tea breaks;  and ended up watching ‘Goodbye Mr Chips’  at what ended up as an extended ‘tea break’.    I’ve been for the paper, but didn’t go to the harbour as it was spitting rain at that time.   I’ll get the bike out in the evening.

21.00    Apart from going for the paper I haven’t been further than the front gate;  but I have had a busy day.    I have organised the beds... and the bedding from the single bed in the computer room should be on the line tomorrow.    The weather forecast is good;   ‘sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’, .... no mention of rain.   The downie cover is going through the machine just now and will be on the line first thing in the morning.


As I mentioned earlier, I haven’t been anywhere on the bike;  not even up to Chapel Green.... so I haven’t met anyone to ‘pass the time of day with’.   My ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to get the bedding out, dried and ironed;   and take time out on the bike, though I’ll have to charge the battery first.   

I’m orf to make the bedtime chocolate, and browse the TV Channels before going to bed.   I feel tired and, having probably overdone the ‘work’ today, tomorrow will be more of a rest/play day. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....