Lovely, warm morning .....

26th September 2021 (Sunday)     10.30 .... We have another quiet

Peaceful Elie Bay.

morning;  there’s a bit more cloud about.... there are showers around,....  but it is warm;  it was 15c at sunrise time.   I’ve been out for the paper, and actually remembered to get a paper this morning.... before going to the harbour;  where I got excited by the light.  A few photographs were taken ... in fact I ‘took’ a lot of photographs, before making my way to Chapel Green;  stopping at my favourite places on the way.      I am a happy boy, and well ready for breakfast.


18.30    I am one tired boy tonight .... having had a busy day taking photographs, sorting photographs, making ready meals, watching The World Championship Cycling Road Race from Flanders.... I did all that without falling asleep at any point;  finally, I did some lopping of the bush at the back window, so the broon bucket is half full already. ...and ... there’s more light getting through the computer room window.


Being otherwise occupied I haven’t been out on the bike since the paper run this morning;  the battery has been charged and I did contemplate going out earlier, but changed my mind and did the lopping.

The weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning made dismal watching;  heavy rain coming in overnight, and staying with us until mid morning.   Tomorrow afternoon should be brighter;  sunny spells with the chance of showers.


22.30    The spell of good weather we’ve had recently would appear to be coming to an end.    If the weather forecasters have got it right we can expect a cooler spell of weather next week.    I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow .... if it’s wet in the morning I still have half of the photographs I got today to sort out, so that will keep me occupied..... and ... I might get out on the bike in the afternoon.

‘M’ forgot to change her clocks (New Zealand) on Saturday evening and was  working


on ‘M’ time until she went over to play bowls yesterday afternoon and found that  they had started.   She was an hour late.   At the moment New Zealand is 12 hours in front of us;  that will change when we change our clocks on the 7th November.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....