Lovely morning ....

28th September 2021 (Tuesday)     09.30 .... although breezy and cool, the


‘paper run’ was enjoyable this morning.   I went to Kinneuchar then came home by way of Elie Estate and a tour of the villages:  Everywhere seemed to be quieter than of late;  then again, it was a holiday weekend, and the roads were extra busy then.

We had a bonnie ‘light’ this morning and I think I got a few bonnie photos of Kinneuchar;  I’ll check today’s batch,  after I have breakfast.


15.00    We’ve had some light rain for the past couple of hours.... but the sky looks like it’s beginning to break up already.... we might have a lovely evening.    Tomorrow looks like being the ‘good day’ this week;  so the bike being charged up as I type.  Jings;   no wonder I am tired.... typing and charging up the bike battery.... two things going at the same time!.... I need a cuppa.


21.30   When the sky brightened up at sunset time I ventured down to the beach;  the heavy rain clouds had moved away to the East, leaving us with a batch of bonnie clouds needing to be photographed.    Luckily I had the camera with me.   There was a few other folk enjoying a walk on the beach, on what was a ‘romantic’ kind of evening.

‘Sunny with a moderate breeze’ is the weather for us tomorrow so I will be up and out early.... and intend going out again in the afternoon.    Tomorrow is going to be a ‘play day’.   I’ve had a busy day today;  out on the bike in the morning, had a surprise visit from Lexie, (she must have heard about my coffee making skills ‘cos she turned down my offer of a cuppa);  we chatted about Chris’s funeral at Perth yesterday, which we didn’t manage  go to.... then I took Lexie to Elie, in the car, to get bread.   I was loaded with ‘secrets’ but I’ve forgotten them all.

If I was a European HGV driver, it would take an awful lot of money to get me to come to


the UK on a three month visa.   This wasn’t how ‘Utopia’ was going to be after Brexit.   Orf to make the chocolate;  oh dear... I hope the panic buyers don’t start ‘panic buying’ chocolate!


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....