Overcast ....

26th April 2021 (Monday)      08.30 ..... It’s overcast with a light breeze


just now, but sunny spells with showers is the forecast for KY9... from mid morning.    I’ve been to the beach but it was quiet, with one dog walker, a jogger .... and me.  Although the sky was generally ‘dull’, I had a pleasant walk.   I might go out on the bike once the sunny spell arrive.... and in between any showers that may also come our way.








15.30    There certainly has been a change with the weather, the sky having been overcast most of the time;  but  we haven’t had any showers .... so far.   Sometimes it looks like we could have a sunny spell coming our way but it always seems to end up going somewhere else.

I had a phone appointment with the Doctor this morning which went very well, and she is going to set up an appointment with the Asthma Nurse.   My breathing has been good today because the wind, thought not warm, has been from the West and not a dry wind.    Dry East winds are the naughty ones.    This has been a lazy day for me but for some unknown reason I found two films on ‘81’ that caught my attention;  and I enjoyed watching them.    I might go out for a walk in the evening.   It’s time I had a cuppa.


18.30    The ‘plan’ to go for a walk in the evening, up to the Pony Field has been cancelled;  although not actually raining, the sky is beginning to look threatening, and the wind has freshened.   I was going to say I’ll do that walk tomorrow morning but the forecast is for us to have ‘ a good chance of precipitation’ for most of the day;  oh.... spots of rain have just hit the window so the rain has arrived.    I shall settle down in front of the TV after a bite to eat.









21.00     Having got the car back, I decided to have a run down to the harbour later in the evening;  it was good seeing the villages beginning to come to life again. ... in a dignified kind of way.    The streets are starting to fill up to the ‘auld normal level’ with vehicles.... I suspect the weekends will be busy.

The sky was interesting tonight, with, what looked like heavy shower clouds to the North and East of us;  and there  was a cold wind so I didn’t stay down there long. 

It’s time for the bedtime chocolate.... and a browse of the TV channels.   I have no ‘plan’


for tomorrow;  but I think it will be a day for pottering around Ivy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....