Bright, sunny ....

29th April 2021 (Thursday)     08.30 .... We have a gorgeous but chilly


morning;  however it is warm sheltered from the fresh Northeast wind.   It’s a good day for having my hair cut;  I’ll be wearing a heavy duty woollen hat!   Showers are forecast for later.... they add interest to a photograph;  as long as they are active a few miles away.  

I’m wondering if I should be brave and have a sortie down to the beach?    The wind direction means that the dunes will provide some shelter. 

09.30    It’s a bonnie morning .... and not that cold, even exposed to the wind.   I had a daunder to the beach, which was quiet but, as ever, bonnie.    I only had a short walk as I need to get organised for Leven.   I see the clouds are beginning to bumble across;  it could be an interesting afternoon.  Right now I’d better go and write some kind of list, for things I need when in Leven.  

Letham Glen (Leven).

 
15.30    My word;   I am one happy bunny after having my hair cut.   Kirsty certainly earned her money today;  it was like shearing a sheep.    I am now sporting a very comfortable ‘Aldershot’ haircut;  well, perhaps  not quite  ‘Aldershot’ but it is shorter.....  and much more comfortable.  

This is the first time I have been further West than the bridge over the Cocklemill Burn, at Kinneuchar Station, since December.    The biggest difference I found on the journey, was the new road surface at the West end of Lundin Links;  that is a massive improvement and one that was long overdue.    Apart from that, and the roads being busy with traffic, not much has changed.  

21.00    It looks like being a nice day tomorrow, and this is a Bank Holiday weekend;  that means the streets will be busy.    I’ll have to be up, out and back in early;  I have a lot of things to do around Ivy, so I’ll be able to stay “out o’ the way” after that.    I’m a happy boy tonight .... and a tired one ‘cos I did a fair amount of walking in Leven.   Getting my hair cut made me feel that things are getting back to a sort ‘normal’.   I have


just had a look at the few photos in Leven today.... some of the Cherry trees in Letham Glen.   It will be a few days before they (Letham Glen Cherry trees) are at their best:  it may be a short lived ‘best’ but my word it is an impressive ‘best’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....