Gorgeous morning ....

14th April 2021 (Wednesday)       07.30 .... I can’t remember the last time we

had so many consecutive frosty mornings at the beginning of April..... it’s like we’re coming into winter .... not leaving it.   That said, it also means that the frosty morning is followed by a bonnie, if cool, day;   but I’d prefer more ‘warm and sunny’ days.    However, it’s a bonnie morning and is going to be another nice day.... so let’s enjoy it.

09.00    It’s magical on the beach this morning.... one of those dreamy kind of mornings.   I enjoyed a leisurely meander along the edge of the tide (it’s going out)..... taking a few ‘snaps’ on the way.    The photo of the lady, sitting on the seat at the Chapel, illustrates perfectly the kind of morning it is.   Yes we have the start of a gorgeous day;  I might take time out and have another daunder along the bents later.
















15.00    I did go down to the bents again.... it’s that kind of day.    It’s also the kind of day I like for doing the bathroom, kitchen and front lobby floors, so that job has been done.   Now I am tired, and ready for a cuppa .... and probably ‘50’ in the Hutte.    I must remember to go into Neil’s website (Appleton’s) and look for a new spongy mop;  the one I have is about down to the plastic.... and I need a new front doormat.    Much to do;  after I have the cuppa and  .... er ... the ‘50’. 
 

20.30    I’ve had a busy day .... mostly working... and not on my ‘projects’.    Tomorrow is a day ‘rest’ day .... and definitely no ‘ousework.

I had a trip to the harbour in the evening .... and  Bruce (Bowers) turned up when  so I


chatted to him;    the first time in a long time.    Bruce is more likely to be seen on the Bowling Green.    It was cold at the harbour;  the wind had backed to the Southeast.    Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day but the wind is going to be from the Easterly direction most of the day.... not a favourite wind direction.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....