Beautiful morning ....

3rd April 2021 (Saturday)     08.30 .... After a touch early morning frost, we


have a gorgeous morning.... and it is to be ‘bright and sunny’ for the whole day.   I went out early on the bike and did the Chapel Green to the Harbour ‘tour’.... it was really bonnie, and it would have been chilly if I hadn’t wrapped up.     The air will warm up rapidly once the sun gets higher and there’s hardly any wind-chill factor:  another bonnie Easter weekend day to be enjoyed.

10.30    I’m having a break from cleaning the windows.... oh ... we have a beautiful, sunny and warm, day now;   a good day for cleaning windows.   That will be my serious ‘work’ for today.   The original Plan was to sit in the Hutte and draw;  which is what I will do after I finish the windows.    I did think of going out on the bike again .... but I’ll see how I feel after morning coffee.   Biking depends on how busy the streets are.


18.00    I remembered that I had a prescription to pick up so I did go out on the bike again;   and went to the harbour.   It was good seeing folk out enjoying water sports and the beach again....canoes, the walking on water thing (paddle board), building sand castles and all that kind of thing. It has been a bonnie day for doing all that.    I of course overdid the window cleaning and biking, so fell sound asleep in the Hutte, for nigh on an hour.    However I eventually had a successful afternoon drawing .... so I am a happy boy, albeit a tired one, tonight.   

According to the forecast it’s going to be slightly cloudier and much windier tomorrow;  but I intend having a ‘rest day’ so the weather won’t bother me too much.   I think it’s time to put the kettle ‘on’.

21.00    It’s good seeing some kind of normality coming back into the villages.   They (the villages) aren’t as busy as a pre COVID-19 Easter Weekend, but there is a holiday mood in the air.    As long as we stay safe and obey the ‘rools’ we could have a decent holiday season.

I’ve had a brilliant day....a reasonable balance of work and play;  I am a contented boy


tonight.   I am hoping that the creative mood is ‘on me’ again tomorrow;  I had a really successful afternoon today.    I’m orf to make a mug o’ chocolate then browse the TV channels.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....