Fantastical morning .....

16th April 2021 (Friday)     09.30 .... What a fantastical morning;  bright sunny


.... and because there’s only a light breeze now and again.... it's warm.   And peaceful.... my word it’s so peaceful.    I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour;   I had a great time down there.... taking a few photographs and just ‘falling apart’.    The tide is going out just now so I’ll go out again, later in the afternoon.    Enjoy your day:  I am going to have ‘morning coffee’ in The Hutte.








21.00    Once again we have had a lovely day.... and.... once again the wind was chilly in the afternoon.    That said the villages appeared to be busy with day-trippers enjoying the freedom on the new ‘rools’.    It was great seeing the beach being enjoyed .... in spite of the chilly onshore breeze.

Honor.

I had a quiet day after my initial excitement of the early morning.    I did some drawing and a couple of Soduko’s in the Christmas Soduko Book.   They are tricky but I have finally got the hang of them.

In the afternoon I went up to Elie (in the car) to say ‘Cheerio” to ‘Primmy’ (Primrose) who was making her last journey, along South Street and  the Terrace (where we used to meet in the morning) then up Rankeillor Street and onto Elie High Street on her way to Kirkcaldy Crematorium.    She was a lovely girl was Primrose and I missed our early morning chats(she was confined to her house for the past few months) ....  aboot our knees and things.... and of course .... the weather.    I met a few folks that I haven’t seen for ... well the past year;  and was happy to see that they all look well and are looking forward to the Coffee Mornings restarting:  though that could be a long way down the line yet.

Honor was out;  giving Jock’s stick some exercise:  Oh?.... it might have been Honor’s

Primrose on her final trip up The Terrace.

stick as she has just had a hip replacement;  anyway Honor was out for a walk so I caught up with her ‘news’... and discussed knees and things.   By the time the cortege came up The Terrace, we a good crowd of people at ‘our chosen corner’.... waiting to pay their respects to Primrose.

‘Sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’ is the forecast for us tomorrow.... so not perhaps as bonnie as it was today.    I’m having my normal early morning  sortie out for the paper, then I shall  the day drawing and being ‘lazy’ around Ivy Cottage.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....